Obama says he’ll save average family $8,000 in gas


How much do you typically spend on gas each year? Obama says he’ll save the average family $8,000 in gas each year. He hasn’t said yet if these new cars will be able to actually produce cold hard cash or will produce extra fuel that can be sold back to gas stations at the pump.

Share

8 Responses to “Obama says he’ll save average family $8,000 in gas”

  1. What a moron. Does he really think we are that stupid?

  2. So, how much does one spend on gas in a year? Is Obama going off the cuff again, like saying 57 states?

    Given my estimate of $7,000 in gas per year, Obama is essentially promising zero consumption for every family, a statistical impossibility for plenty of people.

  3. He misspoke. It’s $8K over the life of the vehicle, as he stated on many occasions.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas-8000-in-gas-savings-a-year–oops-over-a-cars-life/2012/03/08/gIQAhHiwzR_blog.html

  4. [...] Obama says that because of his new CAFE standards for cars and trucks he would save a typical family about $8,000 a year in gas costs. Actually, this is mathematically impossible. [...]

  5. [...] Obama says that because of his new CAFE standards for cars and trucks he would save a typical family about $8,000 a year in gas costs. Actually, this is mathematically impossible. [...]

  6. yes roberto, he does…..

  7. Obama is an idiot. So many believe his garbage. I asked several people would they vote for him if he was a Republican. 90% said no the other 10% lied. That’s how stupid Democrats are.

  8. I don’t know why every one doubts him. Just like you get to keep your Insurance (If it does not get cancelled) He will save the average family $8,000 dollars in gas ( After He adds a 20.00 per gallon tax to gas) lol

Leave a Reply