I just finished reading an article from a far left perspective of how the Health care Bill that conveniently comes to be in 2014, right after the next presidential election,
“not only mocks the lofty promises made by President Barack Obama, exposing most as lies, but sadly reconfirms that our nation is hostage to unchecked corporate greed and abuse”
Wow Chris! Who could have seen this coming? Oh I think common sense or a dozen pages on this site could have told you what was going to happen. So now there is something that the left and the right can agree on: Obama Lies.
The article points out many of these lies like:
- Obamacare will leave at least 23 million people without insurance, a figure that translates into an estimated 23,000 unnecessary deaths a year among people who cannot afford care
- Obamacare will permit prices to climb so that many of us will soon be paying close to 10 percent of our annual income to buy commercial health insurance, although this coverage will only pay for about 70 percent of our medical expenses
- Those who become seriously ill, lose their incomes and cannot pay skyrocketing premiums will be denied coverage.
- At least $447 billion in taxpayer subsidies will now be handed to insurance firms.
- We will be forced by law to buy their defective products
- There is no check in the new legislation to halt rising health care costs
- The elderly can be charged three times the rates provided to the young
- Companies with predominantly female work forces can be charged higher gender-based rates
Hey so who want’s more Government Control?! Ironically the article from Chris morns that the government doesn’t take more power. Really Chris? They do this to you and you’re hopping they step it up a notch? Maybe more regulation is just going to lead to more loopholes always? How about just people being decent. Maybe one day the government can regulate that too. I’m sure that will work out well for everyone.